The fitness model Bella Falconi started her career as fitness model in 2011. She became widely known and respected in the fitness industry after consolidating her career through social media and with her motivational seminars.
Bella shares with us how she got into the fitness industry, her diet, her training routine, what motivates her to train, and more…
1. What does your daily diet look like?
I eat healthy, but I don’t really weigh my food anymore. I am pescetarian meaning I only eat fish and eggs as animal protein sources. I eat mainly complex carbs, good fats and drink lots of water too!!! I eat 6 meals a day: breakfast, am snack, lunch, pm snack and dinner.
2. How do you find the time to workout with a child and crazy business schedule?
I don’t have time I make time. I always find a way not an excuse. If it’s my priority I will make it happen. When I don’t have time to hit the gym I do a functional workout at home.
3. What’s your advice for girls who want to make it in the fitness industry?
4. What are your best 3 tips for someone looking to get the perfect fit body?
- Love yourself and respect your genetic. Don’t try to change it but just to improve it within the achievable.
- You are not her or him so stop comparing yourself to others. Comparing won’t help you at all.
- Eat clean and train constantly. It’s not a project – it’s a lifestyle
5. What motivates you to train?
The results I have achieved in the last years and my passion for life. The healthier I am the longer I will live. So I choose to take care of myself. I want to enjoy life and not just exist. For that to happen I need my health to be up to date. Otherwise, this perfect machine called human body will just start malfunctioning and that’s the last thing I want for myself. My baby needs her mum healthy. And if I can be an example, I want to be an outstanding one!
6. How did you get involved into fitness?
It started from 5 kidney stones and high cholesterol. I had two choices, either to suffer or to live healthily. I chose Health over health problems, junk food and low self-esteem. That was when I started training and eating clean.
7. What’s an average day like for you?
I wake up and pray. That’s the first thing I do in the day. After that I have my breakfast with my baby, I respond to some emails, check my messages and then I go out to the gym. I come back home and start working in the computer until late afternoon. Then I play with my baby and give her dinner until it’s bed time. When she sleeps i go back to the computer and work a little more!
8. What is your current training routine like? How many days a week?
I am currently training 4 times a week. I do mainly functional training for legs and upper body. I do abs 2 times a week now and jogg outdoors 3 to 4 times a week. I don’t spend more than 40 min at the gym nowadays. My workout is optimized with HIIT training.
9. What was the most challenging experience getting into the fitness industry?
I guess I didn’t have that many because it happened naturally for me. But since there are so many people trying to make a living off of social media, I guess the biggest challenge would be the competition business wise. It doesn’t bother me, but I do think it bothers a lot of people.