For best results, follow this easy tips for the duration of the detox:
- Exercise daily – 30 minutes or more is recommended to begin the burning in the fat zone.
- Drink plenty of water! Don’t let your body get dehydrated. Dehydration can lead to lack of energy, dizziness and headaches.
- Squeeze a full lemon and mix with a glass of water. This will help boost your metabolism throughout the day and continue burning more fat!
- Let fruit be your source of natural sugar for the process of the detox. There are so many to choose from! If you feel a sugar urge, just grab a piece of fruit and munch away!
- A great way to prevent yourself from overeating is to drink a glass of water 15 minutes before your meal. This will not only prevent overeating but will also aid in digestion.
- Eat apples! Because apples are high in fiber, they really fill you up! Apples are a great snack when you are feeling hungry.
- Avocados are good for you! Your body needs healthy fats in order to function properly! A quarter or half of an avocado can reduce hunger and cravings. Not to mention they are filled with essential fibers and protein that your body loves!
- You can never eat too many vegetables! Nine servings of vegetables daily is ideal. Vegetables contain a lot of water so they are low in calorie and easy on the digestion.