Fall is the season for LATTES! But did you know most store-bought lattes are loaded with added sugars and can be up to 500 calories?! This Spiced Matcha Latte is super easy to make, it’s healthy, and DELICIOUS!
Made with our ceremonial grade matcha powder, you’ll be burning calories while you drink this ! Yes, matcha tea burns 4x the amount of calories as regular green tea! It’s even Vegan, Paleo, and Keto approved!
So what are you waiting for?! Whip up this perfectly spiced matcha latte just in time for Fall, cuddle up on the couch, and binge watch that show you’ve been dying to see!
- 3 oz water, boiled
- 1 tsp Teami Matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder
- 8 oz non-dairy milk, warmed
- Optional: stevia, honey or vanilla extract
- Boil water (on stove, in kettle, microwave) and add to small glass mixing cup.
- Add matcha powder, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger to cup and whisk until combined.
- Warm non-dairy milk in large mug.
- Add spiced matcha water mixture to mug of milk and whisk again.
- Add sweetener to taste, and enjoy!