Preparation: 5 Mins | Cooking: 35 Mins
Yields: 1 drink
1/3 cup green tea boba pearls
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp. Teami Blends matcha powder
1-2 tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla powder
1/2 cup ice
For the boba:
- Bring a pot to boiling water then add boba. Once boba floats cover pot with a lid and boil for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off heat and and steep (covered) for another 3 minutes.
- Scoop out boba and place in a bowl of cold water for about 30 seconds.
- Drain and add to another clean bowl and toss with 1 tsp. maple syrup.
Green tea drink:
- Blend almond milk, matcha powder, vanilla powder and 1/2 cup ice until smooth.
- Place boba in your glass
- Pour green drink over boba and enjoy!