Matcha & White Chocolate Fondue
10- 15 fruits (bananas and strawberries)
4 Oz white chocolate
4 Oz dark chocolate
1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
1/3 crushed nuts and coconut – optional
1. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper
2. Cut the fruits and set them aside
3. Add the sifted Matcha powder to the white chocolate then melt mixture in a small bowl in the microwave or double boiler on the stove until melted.
4. Dip fruits in chocolate and transfer to parchment lined sheet. Immediately sprinkle nuts or a few grains of sea salt before the chocolate begins to set.
5. Transfer from baking sheet to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
6. Serve in room temperature – Enjoy!