After drinking your cup of Teami Skinny upon waking up – you will want to follow it up with a healthy meal plan:
Delicious oats made with water, soy milk or almond milk. Water is the healthiest option. Add fresh fruit, honey or coconut sugar to your liking.
- Fruit smoothie made with fresh or frozen fruit. Mix with water (BEST option), soy milk, almond milk or small amount of Greek yogurt. Add elements like hemp seeds, chia seeds, raw cocoa, and chlorella for an extra health boost! If you absolutely have to add a sweetener, use raw honey. The smoothie should already be sweet from all the fruit.
- 3 Egg white omelet (3 egg whites and 1 yolk). Sautee your choice of vegetables as a side.
- Plain Greek yogurt with fresh fruit and honey.
- Muesli (a mix of oats, seeds and nuts) mixed with fresh fruit, yogurt and honey.
- HUGE salad with any vegetable you can imagine. The bigger the better! For added protein you can add tuna, grilled skinless chicken/turkey, hemp seeds, and chia seeds. Add half an avocado.
- Vegetable, lentil, or bean soup
- Quinoa with steamed vegetables (brussel sprouts, zucchini, squash, carrots, asparagus, etc.)
- Beetroot salad mixed with spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, and cilantro. For protein, add grilled salmon.
- Whole wheat vegetable wrap – make sure there is no mayonnaise included.
- Brown rice sushi (raw) – make sure the sushi is not tempura (fried).
- Baked salmon (add rosemary for flavor), served with brown rice and your choice of steamed vegetables.
- Chicken Stir-Fry – cut up pieces of a chicken breast and vegetables such as, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, bok choi, broccoli, etc. Mix together and cook in a pan with olive oil. Add seasonings of your choice. Serve with brown rice, quinoa or buckwheat.
- Your choice of white fish with steamed vegetables and quinoa.
- Veggie burger, no bun, with a big green salad.
- Sweet potato fries – peel and slice the sweet potato very thinly. Place on a pan of olive oil in the oven and turn to broil. Approximately 8-10 minutes of cook time. Serve with brown rice, quinoa, or buckwheat and a side salad.